In 2009, the Théâtre du corps implemented its studio in Bagnolet in Seine Saint Denis.
This workspace allows the company to pursue its artistic activity while developing educational projects with workshops and open doors to the audience.
To support performance and help to democratize and facilitate dance access, the company also givers master classes, danced meetings and conferences. (Noumea, Montargis, Miramas, Centre National de la Danse in Pantin, ...)
Internationally renowned professors, confirmed choreographers and young designers are regularly invited to direct classes and workshops (hip hop, contemporary, classic, martial arts,…)
Residence in the Nord Pas de Calais
For three years, the company has been touring the country and providing the audience from many cities of the mining basin:
• Workshop with Julien Derouault contemporary - dance schools of the mining area
• Gypsy dance with Petia Lourtchenko - dance schools in the Nord Pas de Calais
• Classical dance with Marie-Claude Pietragalla - dance schools in the Nord Pas deCalais
• Master-class standard in connection with the academies of Calais and Bethune
• Master-class in relation to the contemporary academy of Bethune
• Workshops in Arques dance with local dance teachers
• Danced Conference:
The company, eventually performs excerpts from previous ballet like Human Conditions (in Sallaumines) and Sade theatre of madmen (in Arques).
• Open rehearsals in Sallaumines, Calais, Bethune, Arques
In 2007, with the support of the ACSE, (National Agency for Social Cohesion and Equal Opportunities under the authority of Ministry in charge of Promotion of Equal Opportunities) and the Academy of Paris, more than 400 students in Paris had access to:
• an educational project related to their teaching
• a choreographic workshop (contemporary or hip hop)
• a conference given by Marie-Claude Pietragalla Derouault Julien and Jeanne Fayard
• The Access to general performances and open rehearsals
• Access to the best seats for the premiere of Human Conditions